Friday, April 9, 2010

Dainty. Floaty. Pastel. Love.







So excited for spring. Living in Indiana starts to get to you after about 6 months of sub-freezing temperatures. After living in Texas for all of my young life I'm definitely not used to this yet. However, the snow has melted and the permacloud is no longer... thank God! It's so funny here how people begin taking out their shorts and t-shirts once it hits about 55 degrees. I actually had a friend who was wearing flip flops one day earlier this year when it reached 46 and argued, "It's so warm! It's beautiful outside!"... Yes, it was warm-ER than any temperature we had seen for a while but I still thought she was crazy for not wearing close-toed shoes. Sooo... I'm still wearing fall gear. Can't justify wearing sundresses and the like until it at least hits 70. Regardless, there's hope in sight.
Given this change of the seasons, I'm so ready to do some spring shopping! Well, I'm ready to do shopping regardless of what time of the year it is but that's beside the point. I want (actually NEED) this outfit. Soooo pretty. Dainty, floaty, pastel :) Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment